This agreement is used when a business Customer is ordering services to be provided by a Company. The agreement sets out what services are being ordered and on what terms.
Services Agreement (Order Form & Basic Terms) (B2B)
You should consider the following:
- What are the services? What information is being included in the Service Information Booklet? This reference is a streamlined way of referring to another document in which the services being provided are described.
- How are the services to be paid for and on what basis?
- Is there any relevant promotions to be applied? What is the promotion and how long is this to last for?
- How long is the agreement to be in effect for? What are the terms for cancellation? How can the agreement be terminated and on what basis? What will the effects of termination be?
- How will complaints be dealt with? Is there another policy that need to be linked to this one?
CloudLegal Support enables you to request quotes for legal support from third party legal experts. We do not provide legal advice on the site. See our Information Disclaimer and Service Terms for more information.