This document is used when an owner of a website (person A) is agreeing that another website owner (person B) can include a link to Person A’s website on their (Person B’s) website.
Website Linking Licence (B2B)
- What are the terms of the licence? How long is it to run for?
- Is the link to be used for commercial or non-commercial means by Person B?
- How will the licence be terminated? Can either side notify the other of their intention to cancel? How long will the notice period be?
- How will any intellectual property be protected?
- How will Person B handle any data arising from the linking agreement? Does Person A need to be aware of these arrangements?
- What extent will Person B be liable to Person A (or vice versa) for any claims relating to their conduct in line with this agreement?
CloudLegal Support enables you to request quotes for legal support from third party legal experts. We do not provide legal advice on the site. See our Information Disclaimer and Service Terms for more information.