You should consider the following:
- Has there been a disciplinary hearing held for the employee?
- Will the warning be recorded permanently on the employee’s personnel file?
- Do you want to disregard the poor performance after 6 months?
- If there is any further poor performance are you going to hold a final disciplinary hearing or a final written warning?
- Are you going to allow the employee to appeal to a member of your Company? If so, who should the employee appeal to? How long are you going to permit an appeal for?
CloudLegal Support enables you to request quotes for legal support from third party legal experts. We do not provide legal advice on the site. See our Information Disclaimer and Service Terms for more information.