This document is used when Business A has developed a mobile app for public use. This app is downloaded from an online source such as iTunes App Store. This document sets out how Business A will use any personal or sensitive information as a result of people using the App.
You should consider the following:
- Will the use of the App be subject to any additional polices? These may need to be hyperlinked within these terms e.g. Mobile App Member Licence Terms.
- How will Business A ensure that the customer (or end user) has consented to this policy? Will use of the app be deemed as acceptance or will the Customer be required to agree to the terms explicitly e.g. by way of a tick box?
- What information is to be collected and how?
- How will Business A ensure that the information is kept secure?
- How will information be used? Will third parties have access to the information and if so how will this be managed?
- Will Company A use the information to market other products to the Customer? Will the Customer have the option to opt out?
- How long will Company A retain the information and for how long? Where will the information be stored?
CloudLegal Support enables you to request quotes for legal support from third party legal experts. We do not provide legal advice on the site. See our Information Disclaimer and Service Terms for more information.