CLOUDLEGAL LIMITED with a website trading as www.cloudlegalsupport.com (the ‘Site’), a company incorporated and registered in England and Wales under company number 10408851 with a registered office at The WorkBox, Unit 1, Wharf Road, Penzance, Cornwall, United Kingdom TR18 4FG.
- Our Site contains general information only and nothing contained in this Site or any correspondence constitutes legal advice. The information is not advice and should not be treated as such.
- CL Partners who may provide you with legal support as a result of you submitting a Request-a-Quote via the Site act independent of CL. When you accept a Quote, you will be agreeing to the CL Partner Legal Terms in respect of the legal support provided to you. The CL Partner will comply at all times with the SRA Code of Conduct 2011 as published and amended by the Solicitors Regulation Authority (the ‘Code’) and in particular with the provisions of Chapter 9 of the Code where applicable.
- CloudLegal Limited is not a firm of solicitors and although we refer to the businesses and firms with whom we partner as being “CL Partners”, CL is an independent legal entity.
- You must not rely on the information on our Site as an alternative to legal advice from your lawyer or other professional legal services provider. No lawyer-client, attorney-client or solicitor-client relationship shall be created through the use of our Site as between you and CL.
- You should always consult a qualified lawyer, financial adviser or other qualified professional regarding any specific problem. You can do this by submitting a Request-a-Quote.
- You should never delay seeking legal advice, disregard legal advice, or commence or discontinue any legal action because of information on our Site.
- The information on our Site is provided without any representations or warranties, express or implied. In particular, we do not warrant or represent that the information on this Site will be available at any time in whole or in part; or, that it is or shall remain accurate, truthful, complete and kept up-to-date.
- We accept no liability whatsoever for any loss or damage caused or arising directly or indirectly in connection with any use of, or reliance placed on, the contents of this Site by you. We further accept no responsibility for the content of any other site mentioned on this site, linked to or from it in any way. Nothing herein will: (i) limit or exclude any liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence; (ii) limit or exclude any liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; (iii) limit any liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or (iv) exclude any liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
- If a CL Member chooses to accept a Quote and instructs that CL Partner to provide legal support, the CL Partner may pay CL an introducer/ advertising fee by way of either a very small percentage of the legal fees (ex-disbursements and VAT) and/ or a fixed fee to feature on this Site as a CL Partner. Each relationship may vary. As a CL Member, you accept that CL has the irrevocable right to seek and obtain the fee information from the CL Partner solely for the purpose of calculating any fee that may be payable. CL Partner is happy to disclose to you the fee payable to CL where such fee is calculated as a percentage of the legal fees payable by you to the CL Partner.