CloudLegal Pro Membership*
- CloudLegal Pro Membership includes PAYG Membership benefits plus:
- LawChats: online bookable 15 minute legal expert chats (x6 per year).**
- Instant Business Templates: Unlimited access to 100+ key business templates.
- 10% Discount: on all template pre-orders (from £5).
- 10% Discount: on all Document CheckUps (£129).
- 30 mins Employment & HR OR Data Protection/GDPR advice.
CloudLegal PAYG Membership
- CloudLegal PAYG Membership features:
- Free Quote Requests: for legal advice, drafting, negotiating and more.
- Complimentary Business Offers: access to complimentary affiliated business services with offers around business support, insurance, accounting, audit tools, company incorporation tools, digital signing and filing tools, trade marking and more.
- LawChats: instant booking of 15 and 60 minute legal expert chats priced at £25 and £99 respectively.
- CloudLegal News & Tips: regular business/ legal tips and monthly newsletters.
- Legal Advice: from highly experienced legal experts for fixed fees and from £99 to £129 per hour.***
- Templates: instant and pre-order templates from £5.
- Document CheckUps: checking of tailored templates for only £129.
- Connections: invites to events, meet-ups, networking.
CloudLegal Enterprise Membership
- CloudLegal Enterprise Membership Features:
- A combination of CloudLegal PAYG and Pro Membership benefits depending on your requirements PLUS:
- Exclusive legal support packages: offer your clients exclusive services and tailored support packages through a branded CloudLegal Support portal page.
- Discounted group rates: give your members or clients free or discounted access to CloudLegal services as an incentivised member benefit.
- Add value: Enterprise membership adds value to your current member or client offering.
* Minimum contract is 12 months.
** On separate matters
*** Average national law firm rates have been on the up and for junior to senior level in 2015, it ranged from £200 to £500 – read more. Dispute Resolution & Insolvency; Conveyancing; Prosecutions; Patent Agents & Trade Mark Attorney work may cost more or be subject to official fees.